Now Open for Delivery to the Omaha Metro Area
– Order our famous Cakes, Pies, Breads, Cookies, Cupcakes & Custom Baked Treats!
-Please order a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the desired delivery date.
– FREE DELIVERY for local orders of $20 or more!
For Wedding or Special Occasion baking, please call Brittany to discuss & place the specialty order!
For Children & Family Fun, order our
DIY Dozen Delicious Distractions Cupcake Kit!
Chocolate , Vanilla, or Half-n-Half Flavors
– Candy Is Dandy Classic Kit, $30
– Unicorn Magic Deluxe Kit, $38
– Flower Power Deluxe Kit, $38
– Deluxe Basket Baller Kit, $38
– Dirt N’ Worms Classic Kit, $30
– Frozen Fever Deluxe Kit, $38
– Cora’s Mermaid Tails Deluxe Kit, $38 ($3 of each of this kit purchased will be donated to The American Cancer Society)
A complete making kit for fun & deliciousness to brighten your day at home!
Don't get "a cake" ... Get "a cake experience."
The Cake Rendezvous
Lifelong Baker Dean Gubbels and Cake Artist Brittany met in 2014 in a quaint grocery store bakery. Dean was managing the bakery and Brittany was later hired as the store cake decorator. Soon a friendship was preheating into a romance. The two began dating and baking cakes together in their spare time.
In April of 2015, Dean decided to pop the question. The duo married in the Fall of 2016. The Cake Rendezvous began during their engagement after Brittany decided that making cakes for other companies was holding her back from pursuing her dream of having her very own brand.
Owner, Cake Artist, Baker
Food: macaroni & cheese
Animal: butterflies & chihuahua Zoey
Music Artist: Prince
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Tool: a whisk
Owner, Partner in Crime, Baker
Animal: cat Luna
Music Artist: Johnny Cash
Movie: Austin Powers
Tool: rolling pin
Baked from scratch with love
Making your day unforgettable
We look forward to consulting, creating, and crafting the cake of your dreams.
Whether your style is traditional or unique, it is a labor of love.